Neural Oscillations Games
Based in Orléans, France
Early Access Spring 2019
Road Rage Royale is a racing fighting game for 2 to 4 players set in a cyberpunk post-apocalyptic world. You’re a cyborg at the wheel of an indestructible vehicle fueled by his own rage. The race is about to start but it's not really a race because only the last pilot not to be knocked out wins. So, you know that it’s not really a race, but you still want to be in the lead, you can’t help it, it hurts you when you’re not, truly. And since it’s a fight, you should probably try to hurt your opponents more than you hurt yourself. Hit them, make them rage, smash them against walls or obstacles, knock them out. There can be only one winner in Road Rage Royale.
"I wanted to play a game that was the perfect mix between tactical fighting and racing. Car combat with no guns where you have to race as well as you fight. I couldn't find any so we made it the best we could." Barmy Failure
- The Rage Overdrive Engine: All cars are powered by their driver’s rage, the more distance between the race leader and you, the more rage you generate. The more rage you generate, the more engine power you get, but more rage also causes you more damage over. Be careful.
- Speed based damages: On impact, the faster you go towards your target, the more damage you do. Unless you hit a wall, or something that tends to explode, like an explosive barrel for instance.
- No Guns: Your car is your weapon and your shield. Who needs a gun when you can hurl more than 2 tons of screaming metal at your opponents?
- Active skill: Rage also fills small reservoirs that and can be used to trigger your unique active skill. Use it wisely to make the difference.
- Drifty car controls: Metal wheels on metal tracks means drifty cars.
- Feel the steel: Isometric 3D hand-drawn cyber-punk post-apocalyptic art style. Few explosions, many sparks.
- Hear the squeal: Original cyber-punk post-apocalyptic (again) rock music is partially procedurally generated in real time.
2 Players Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Road Rage Royale on Facebook: facebook.com.
About Neural Oscillations Games
Neural Oscillations Games is a very small french "indie" game studio founded in 2018 by Barmy Failure. Expert in original content that no one cares about since 2001.
More information on Neural Oscillations Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Road Rage Royale Credits
Vocalist Programmer, Music, Game Director
Visual Artist, Freelancer